Choices

10 April 2011

It's Sunday....and the start of some things new

I'm not making an announcement.  I'm not making major changes....at least not yet.  I am however, going to concentrate on the things that are important to me.  What's important to me should be given the focus and the priority in my days - right?  RIGHT!  I will no longer be trying to squeeze them in when I get the chance.  The things that are not important to me will be the things I try to squeeze in - if at all.

And on another note...very excited about these possibilities!
positivelysplendid 
craftaholicsanonymous
You should check them out!

ENJOY THE SUN!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know you were chosen as one of the lucky winners to attend my Elmer's Craft and Tell Party! When you get a chance, contact me so with your email address so I can get your package in the mail. Take care!

    ReplyDelete